2022 R E C I T A L // I N F O
DATE -- June 11, 2022
LOCATION -- Arnold High School
DEADLINE -- December 30, 2021
We are offering FREE REGISTRATION for NEW students until December 30th. Follow the steps below to participate in our first annual recital + receive a free registration credit.
1. NEW STUDENTS // You will need to register by December 30th to be part of our first annual recital. If you want to be part of the recital, you will need to do the following;
1) Register for recital classes via our website (see recital class list below);
2) Send dancer's measurements for costume via email to email@example.com by December 30th (see measurements below); and
3) Pay costume fee. This will be placed on your account AFTER you have successfully registered your dancer for classes. Costume fee(s) can be paid online through your account portal.
2. RETURNING STUDENTS // If you are a returning student, you are already registered from your previous classes. Check class list below to see which classes are participating in the recital. Let us know via email if you are wanting to participate in the recital or not. Class curriculum will run the same - you can still take the class and not be in the recital.
1) Send dancer’s measurements for costume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 30th (see measurements below)
2) Pay costume fee. This will be placed on your account AFTER you have emailed us your dancer‘s classes that you’d like him/her to participate in. Costume fees can be paid online through your account portal.
3. COSTUME FEE // A costume fee is due at registration for all recital classes ordering costumes. *Not every recital dance will require a costume purchase* Please see schedule below to view and calculate costs. Your costume deposit fee(s) will be placed on your account AFTER you have selected and correctly registered for classes.
4. MEASUREMENTS // If you are doing recital classes, we will need your dancer’s measurements by December 30th. Measurements required are - Girth, Bust, Waist, and Hips. If you have never done this before, you can google “dance measurements” for any basic tutorial. It is very simple and easy to find.
If you have any questions about registration or recital classes
please email email@example.com
or contact Studio A Manager - Jordan Parrish 850-867-0787
R E C I T A L C L A S S L I S T //
Here you will find a list of our recital classes and the costume fees for each class. If there is nothing written beside a class, there are no costume fees for that class.
* Please note that some classes will require no costumes and some may require 2 costumes.
For example — ballet + tap combo classes for ages 4-5 WILL require two separate costumes for both ballet and tap performances. *
AGE GROUP // 4-5 years old
Monday @ 5:00 // Ballet + Tap ($100 costume fee) *
Tuesday @ 3:45 // Ballet + Tap ($100 costume fee) *
Tuesday @ 4:30 // Jazz + Hip Hop ($55 costume fee)
Thursday @ 4:15 // Intro to Technique
Thursday @ 5:00 // Intro to Acro ($55 costume fee)
AGE GROUP // 6-8 years old
Monday @ 3:30 // TEAM Turns + Extensions
Monday @ 5:00 // Contemporary
Tuesday @ 4:30 // Jazz
Wednesday @ 3:30 // Ballet ($70 costume fee)
Wednesday @ 5:30 // Tap ($60 costume fee)
Friday @ 3:30 // Musical Theatre ($60 costume fee)
Friday @ 4:15 // Hip Hop
Friday @ 7:00 // Acro
AGE GROUP // 9-11 years old
Monday @ 4:00 // Contemporary
Monday @ 5:45 // TEAM Turns + Extensions
Tuesday @ 6:30 // Jazz
Wednesday @ 5:00 // Ballet ($75 costume fee)
Wednesday @ 7:00 // Tap ($70 costume fee)
Thursday @ 6:45 // Musical Theatre ($70 costume fee)
Thursday @ 7:30 // Hip Hop
Friday @ 8:00 // Acro
AGE GROUP // 12+
Tuesday @ 5:15 // Contemporary
Tuesday @ 6:15 // Musical Theatre ($75 costume fee)
Tuesday @ 8:30 // Jazz
Wednesday @ 4:00 // Tap
Wednesday @ 6:30 // Ballet ($75 costume fee)
Wednesday @ 8:00 // Pointe ($75 costume fee)
Thursday @ 6:00 // Hip Hop
Thursday @ 7:30 // Turns + Extensions
Thursday @ 8:15 // Acro